Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Whatever I choose it to be

I know I've been falling behind with these, but I'm not totally giving up on this challenge! 

Day 3: what you think your reason for being here is

I'm an existentialist, which, as I understand it, means believing there is no set purpose for all human beings. As in, the goal of your life isn't to have children and get married, make as much money as possible, or even prepare yourself for a happy afterlife. I think life has the meaning you give it, whatever that may be. 

That being said, I think I was put on this earth simply to write. Write about my life experiences, politics, feminism, and anything else that I think is important. I dream is that my writing becomes well-known enough for it to make a difference in at least one person's life.

It's a lofty goal, I know, but it certainly can't hurt to go after it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment